Spyder simplifies the return process by including free return shipping. You have no document to print, the return label is in your package. You will need also a customs invoice (Swiss and UK customers only) - please contact us to email@example.com to get yours.
1. Stick the return label on the package over the shipping label.
2. Stick the customs invoice on the package next to the return label (Swiss and UK customers only).
3. Send your package back through one of the following solutions:
- Drop off your parcel at a DHL Service Point: https://locator.dhl.com/
- Schedule a pick-up by internet (https://mydhl.express.dhl/) “Do you need to create a shipping label? -> Choose “No” Enter your return WAYBILL number located on your return label Indicate your collection address
- Schedule a pick-up by phone (https://www.dhlecommerce.fr/customerservicedhl/)
Do not forget to request a receipt for your return.
Upon receipt of the returned package in our warehouse, we will refund the amount billed to the account used to pay the order within 2 working days.
Spyder reserves the right to accept or refuse returned products that do not meet the defined requirements, or that will be considered not eligible for return service.
Please note that Spyder will not be held responsible of the return if the customer does not comply with the aforementioned instructions.
Loyalty program points
Points will be deducted on purchases of a Qualifying Product if it is returned and no Points will be issued on purchases of a Qualifying Product if it is returned.
Points earned from purchase of Qualifying Product(s) that You return for a refund will be deducted from your overall Points balance in your account.
A Return made in their entirety will be refunded to the original method of payment and the Points redeemed to issue the Reward will be credited back to the Membership account within thirty (30) days.
A partial Return of a multi-item purchase will be refunded to the original method of payment, but the Reward will remain used, and no Points will be credited back to the Membership account.
Warranty and repair
Please check out our warranty policy here.
If you have any queries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone:
- Europe: +33 0974991335
- UK: +44 1273092600