Spyder simplifies the return process by including free return shipping. You have no document to print, the return label is in your package.
If you ordered from the UK or Switzerland, you will also need a customs invoice - please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org to get yours.
1. Put the unused and unwashed item back in the package, make sure the hang tags are still on, and close carefully.
2. Stick the return label on the package over the shipping label.
3. Stick the customs invoice on the package next to the return label (Swiss and UK customers only).
4. Send your package back through one of the following solutions:
- “Do you need to create a shipping label? -> Choose “No”
Enter your return WAYBILL number located on your return label
Indicate your collection address
- Schedule a pick-up by phone (https://www.dhlecommerce.fr/customerservicedhl/)